The iRig 2 from IK Multimedia is a guitar and bass audio interface designed for use with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac, and Android devices. The included AmpliTube Free software delivers a portable, yet powerful virtual guitar rig for performances, recording, rehearsals, practice, and more. Enjoy the same processing, low-latency amplifiers, speaker cabinets, stompbox pedal effects, microphone modeling and accuracy as the Mac/PC versions.
Effortlessly combine an entire rig of 3 simultaneous stompboxes, amp head, speaker cabinet, and microphone in order to achieve that ideal tone for your guitar or bass. The compact interface features a 1/4″ instrument input to your portable i-series device, and a dedicated 1/4″ amplifier output with an 1/8″ line output for headphone monitoring or connecting to a PA system. There is a selectable dual-mode switch for FX and THRU, which allows you to process your instrument or pass the signal through unaltered. A dedicated gain control thumbwheel allows you to dial in the optimum setting.
The interface is also compatible with Android devices that support the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard and may be used with the optional AmpliTube for Android software. The iRig 2 ships with a detachable microphone stand hook and loop fastener-slot and a hook and loop fastener strip.
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand hook and loop fastener strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE and a full suite of IK applications and software