The Kali Audio LP-8 100 watt, 2-way Active Nearfield Studio Monitor starts with exceptionally accurate frequency response. Whatever is present on your mix is what you’ll hear in these monitors. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws or try to sound more pleasing.
With the LP-8, you can mix with more confidence, and you can also be assured that your mix will translate as best as possible to whatever systems your audience is using.
- Kali Audio’s LP-8 was designed to deliver transparent sound for creators working across genres and formats at a price that puts it within anyone’s reach.
- An advanced waveguide, a large voice coil, and precision tuning make the sound extraordinarily transparent
- The oversized low frequency magnet and low noise port tube deliver powerful, clean bass response.
- The speaker is self-powered and has a variety of inputs.
- The DSP features Boundary EQ settings that optimise the speaker’s response for where it’s placed in your listening space.
|LF Power||60 W|
|HF Power||40 W|
|Total Power||100 W|
|LF Driver||8″ Woofer|
|HF Driver||1″ Soft Dome Tweeter|
|Frequency Response||(-10 dB): 37 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Frequency Range (±3 dB)||45 Hz – 21 kHz|
|Listening Distance (85 dB Continuous output, 20 dB headroom)||2.8 Metres|
|Max SPL||114 dB|
|Unbalanced Inputs||1 x RCA|
|Balanced Inputs||1 x TRS, 1 x XLR|