“Built for the Stage PROfessional”
- Includes an Electronic Crossover and Class-D digital power amplifier delivering 100W to the LF driver and 50W to the HF driver; 150W of pure Class-D power.
- Includes an Electronic Crossover and Class-D digital power amplifier delivering 100W to the LF driver and 50W to the HF driver.
- 2 power modes: Internal Rechargeable battery & DC jack.
- Up to 6 hours with Lead-Acid battery.
- User friendly battery compartment design for simple battery replacement.
- High efficiency 2-way system; compact cabinet and efficient 8” + 1” HF speaker for professional live performance.
- Optional Bluetooth digital recorder/player module.
- Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 100 selectable frequencies
in each system (optional).
- Automatic Digital limiter with 6 LED indicators prevents output distortion.
- 3-band equaliser, BASS/MID/TREBLE and MASTER volume control.
- VOICE PRIORITY function automatically ducks music during speech
- LOUDNESS function boosts bass/treble performance (switchable).
- LINE OUT (RCA) for external audio recording.
- Multiple LINE IN options, 3.5mm jack/RCA, with individual volume controls (stereo).
- INSTRUMENT IN provides two 6.3mm jacks for up to two instrument level inputs.
- MICROPHONE 1 and 2 are XLR/6.3mm combo jack connectors for wired microphone inputs with individual volume control.
- BASS/TREBLE and REVERB control for wired microphones.
- REVERB with ON/OFF switch for wired and wireless microphone channels.
- DIGITAL IN allows playing audio files directly from computer via USB cable.
- ACTIVE IN and ACTIVE OUT (XLR) for multi-unit audio linking.
- Smart charging circuit with 4-step LED battery indicators and charging LED.
- Dust cover included.
- Tripod stand mountable with HX-ST.