The JBL Nano KX Bluetooth-enabled volume controller is perfect for content creators, home-recording enthusiasts as well as mobile DJs and performers who want to integrate Bluetooth into their project studio or non-Bluetooth, portable PA system. With professional analog I/O and easy pairing of Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones and tablets, the Nano KX seamlessly integrates into your production space to provide non-Bluetooth speakers with wireless playback capabilities. Plus, the easy-to-use knob allows you to control volume levels of your signal, as well as advance tracks, pause and mute devices connected via Bluetooth.
- Adds Bluetooth 3.0 wireless audio streaming to non-Bluetooth-capable production environments
- Easy-to-use: one volume knob and practical design provide simple control
- Illuminated level control ring for easy operation in low-light situations
- Compact footprint and stylish design keeps your workspace uncluttered
- Balanced XLR/TRS combo inputs and XLR outputs offer professional-grade connections and seamless compatibility with studio or PA equipment
- 3.5mm auxiliary input and output for more connection flexibility
- Powered via Mini-USB