All-In-One Rechargeable Column PA with Built-In Mixer and DSP
The JBL EON ONE MK2 battery-powered column PA packs a class-leading acoustic package, 5-channel digital mixer, dbx Driverack and Lexicon DSP, Bluetooth functions and universal app control into a lightweight, portable package that can be carried in one hand.
The EON ONE MK2 portable sound system is ideal for a range of users, from buskers and singer/songwriters seeking pro-grade sound without AC power, to educators, school hui’s and hospitality providers who prioritise fast setup and ease of use; to houses of worship and rental companies who require portable solutions for indoor and outdoor applications. In short: It’s your go-to anytime, anywhere system.
EON ONE MK2 delivers the fidelity JBL is legendary for, combining a geometrically optimised, C-shaped 8-tweeter array with a 10” woofer to deliver class-leading clarity and coverage down to 37 Hz, with wide dispersion and a maximum output of 123dB SPL on AC power and 119dB on battery power.
The EON ONE MK2 is engineered for versatility and ease of use: Dial up your signature sound in an instant, thanks to a full suite of pro-grade Lexicon and dbx effects and presets, with controls that scale from beginner to advanced. Variable Power Performance automatically optimises power performance for AC or battery operation. Bluetooth audio streaming and six-hour battery operation round out the advantages of this all-purpose, all-in-one system.
- C-shaped array of 8 2” tweeters delivers superior clarity and 140°H x 30°V dispersion for smooth, even sound from front to back
- 10” woofer in acoustically optimised cabinet generates natural, smooth low end, down to 37 Hz
- Variable Power Performance automatically optimises power: 123 dB peak SPL using AC power, 119 dB peak using battery power
- Built-in 1500-watt amplifier
- Easily swappable battery provides 6 hours of play time
- Built-in 5-channel digital mixer with LED display designed by Soundcraft for optimised workflow
- Three fixed EQ knobs allow fast, hands-on access to onboard EQ
- Comprehensive suite of professional-grade Lexicon DSP, including reverb, chorus and delay
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology offers AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8 bands of parametric EQ and convenient presets
- Soundcraft Easy Ducking automatically turns down music when speech is detected
- Triple-Tier DSP lets users choose beginner, intermediate or advanced control
- I/Os include 3 Neutrik XLR Combo jacks, 1 Hi-Z input and a summed 3.5mm/BT input
- ¼” balanced passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion
- Two channels of true 48V phantom power expand microphone connectivity
- Two USB ports allow device charging from onboard battery or AC power
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up 10 units
- Full-color EasyNav LCD provides access to all control parameters
- Simple Success LED meters indicate mixer functions such as mute, signal detection and clipping
- JBL Pro Connect universal app offers control over every function of up to ten systems
- PA components are stored in the woofer cabinet for easy, one-hand carry
- Ergonomically optimised carry handle minimises wrist strain
- Road-tough, lightweight polypropylene cabinet with steel grille
- Accessories include dual battery charger, additional batteries
- Weight: 19.3 kg
- Additional features can be found viewing the spec sheet
PRODUCT WALK THROUGH