Unit Has 1 Receiver & 1 Handheld
- Dual 250W Class-D power amplifiers built in.
- Built in 2-way 250 watt speaker system (10” + 1” HF).
- 250 watt active output for external 4~8Ω speaker.
- MIC 1 and 2 are XLR/6.3mm combo jack connectors for microphone and line inputs with individual volume control and a MIC/LINE level switch.
- LINE IN (XLR/6.3mm combo & 3.5mm jacks) with volume control.
- Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 100 frequencies (optional).
- Scan and Sync button for quick and simple mic channel set-up.
- Built in Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- DIGITAL IN (USB 2.0) allows playing audio files directly from computer
via USB cable.
- ACTIVE OUT (XLR jack) for multi-unit audio linking.
- SPEAKER OUT (6.3mm jack) for an external 8Ω passive speaker
with volume control.
- REVERB with bypass, and volume control for wired and wireless microphones (switchable).
- VOICE PRIORITY function automatically ducks music during speech
- 3-band equaliser (BASS / MIDDLE / TREBLE) for all audio inputs.
- Digital limiter prevents output distortion, with 6-step LED audio
- Smart charging circuit with 4-step LED battery indicators and charging LED.
- Storage compartment for 4 transmitters (handheld x 4 pcs or handheld x 2 pcs + beltpack x 2 pcs) and a switching power supply.
- User friendly battery compartment design for simple battery replacement.
- Integrated retractable handle and BIG wheels for easy portability.
- Dust cover included.
- Tripod stand mountable with HX-ST.
- Up to 6 hours with Lead-Acid battery.
- 2 power modes: Internal Rechargeable battery & DC jack.