Samson‘s S4000 Powered Mixer delivers the key pillars of premium sound, exceptional power, precise control and reliability that are essential to today’s professional front of house engineers and live sound producers. Designed to Samson‘s strict performance standards, the S4000 is the ideal board for any venue that demands high-quality audio.
The S4000 offers 1,000 watts of power (500 watts per side) at 4 ohms with a total of 20 input channels, including 12 mono channels with high-quality mic preamps and line inputs, as well as four stereo channels. It also features a dual 24-bit effects processor with 100 preset parameters and FX level controls, as well as a built-in MP3 player/recorder for streaming your music files through your sound system or recording your mix via a USB flash drive.
Precise sound control on the S4000 is enabled through each mono channel’s low and high frequency EQ knobs, and advanced mid-frequency sweep and Cut/Boost with variable knobs. Further customization of your overall output is provided with a 9-band graphic EQ available on both the monitor and master output sections. Additional S4000 features include four Aux sends (1 Pre, 1 Pre/Post, 2 Effects) on each channel, onboard phantom power for integrating condenser microphones and Mute and Low Pass Filter buttons on all mono channels. The mixer also provides advanced monitoring in the form of 12-segment stereo LED level meters, 1/4″ headphone and Speakon® outputs, as well as a Mono Sub output with variable low-pass ﬁlter. Lastly, the S4000 comes with a protective cover with locking latches for maximum durability.
With robust power, extensive features and meticulous engineering loaded into a solid, roadworthy design, Samson‘s S4000 Powered Mixer is a most viable solution for all your live sound needs.
- 20-channel (12 mono, 4 stereo) powered mixer
- 1,000 watts of power (500 watts per side) at 4 ohms
- Built-in MP3 player/recorder for streaming music or recording to a USB flash drive
- 12 high-quality, low noise mic preamps
- Four Aux sends (1 Pre, 1 Pre/Post, 2 Effects)
- Dual 24-bit effects processor with 100 preset parameters and FX level controls
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ
- 12-segment LED level meters
- Mono Sub output with variable low pass ﬁlter
- 1/4″ headphone and Speakon® outputs
- Low and high frequency EQ knobs
- Advanced mid-frequency sweep and Cut/Boost with variable knobs
- Mute and Low Pass Filter buttons, Gain knobs, PFL control switch on all mono channels
- Includes protective cover with locking latches