SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Read the Certified 3I Series Waterproof Test (PDF)
Read the Certified 3I Series Drop Test (PDF)
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lid Depth: 5.08 cm
- Base Depth: 15.24 cm
- Interior Length: 55.88 cm
- Interior Width: 43.18cm
- Interior Depth: 20.32cm
- Interior Cu. Volume: 0.05 cum
- Exterior Length: 61.77 cm
- Exterior Width: 49.53 cm
- Exterior Depth 22.50 cm
- Exterior Cu. Volume: 0.07 cu m
- Max. Temperature 82.22° C
- Min. Temperature -56.11° C
- Max. Buoyancy 50.00 kg
- Product Weight: 6.03 kgs
- Shipping Weight: 7.26 Kgs
||22.00 in (55.88 cm)
||17.00 in (43.18 cm)
||8.00 in (20.32 cm)
AV Store is a Authorised Retailer for SKB® in New Zealand.
In 1977, the first SKB® case was manufactured in a small Anaheim California garage. Today SKB® engineer’s cases for hundreds of companies involved in many diverse industries.
SKB® is regarded around the world as an industry leader in case design and manufacture and they remain dedicated to the assurance that every case with an SKB® logo has been manufactured with an unconditional commitment to unsurpassed quality.
The unique styling, construction materials and engineering of SKB® cases are the results of many years of research and development by the principle owners of the company.
Today Dave Sanderson and Steve Kottman run SKB® Corporations more than 550 employees in three manufacturing facilities around the clock, in order to meet the global demands.
SKB® manufactures cases for the military/industrial purposes, the Music Pro Audio Industry and Sports Cases.