Designed for the recording guitarist, the IIK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo 2×3 USB Audio/MIDI Interface delivers the popular features of the award-winning AXE I/O, making it easier than ever to get great guitar sounds in a hurry. While the AXE I/O has five outputs, the AXE I/O Solo has three outputs to serve creators with smaller setups.
The AXE I/O Solo offers a 1/4″ Hi-Z instrument input with passive/active pickup selection and Pure/JFET input stages to impart the tone you want, be it clean and precise or warm and laden with extra harmonics. The Z-Tone variable impedance interacts with your guitar’s pickups to give you additional sonic flexibility at the turn of a knob.
When it comes to recording your favourite microphone, the AXE I/O Solo can handle dynamic or condenser mics with ease. Its XLR-1/4″ combo input feeds a Class-A preamp with selectable 48V phantom power and is capable of accepting a line-level signal such as a feed from a drum machine.
A dedicated 1/4″ amp output is provided, so you can record direct with your own real guitar amps and stompboxes simultaneously without the need for a special reamp box. The AXE I/O Solo also features balanced 1/4″ line outputs and a headphone output with separate level controls. You can even hookup two footswitches or controller pedals using the rear-panel 1/4″ control inputs.
To further expand your creative power, the AXE I/O Solo includes a powerful software bundle with Amplitube 4 Deluxe, 10 T-RackS plug-ins, and Ableton Live 10 Lite.
- 2-in / 3-out version of the award winning AXE I/O 2-in / 5-out audio interface.
- XLR-1/4″ combo mic/line input with Class-A PURE ultra-transparent mic preamp and on/off selectable 48V phantom power.
- 1/4″ Hi-Z input with selectable active/passive pickup switch and Pure/JFET circuit selector.
- Z-Tone variable impedance control for Hi-Z input creates a wide range of tones from tight, sharp, and precise to thick and bold.
- Per input gain control and multi-segment LED metre.
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for connection of external MIDI equipment.
- Balanced 1/4″ line outputs with level control.
- Front-panel 1/4″ stereo headphone output with level control.
- Direct/DAW monitoring with adjustable mix control.
- Ground-isolated 1/4″ amp output for recording DI and through amps/pedals at the same time.
- Two 1/4″ external control inputs for footswitches or controller pedals.
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
- High dynamic range.
- USB bus-powered design.
|Channels of I/O||Analogue:
2 Inputs / 3 Outputs at 192 kHz
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||192 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Display and Indicators||2 x Multi-Segment LED Metres (Clip, Input Level)
1 x <LED (+48V)
1 x LED (Host Connection)
2 x <LEDs (MIDI)
|Host Connection||1 x <USB Type-B (USB 2.0)|
|Analogue I/O||1 x 1/4″ TS Unbalanced Hi-Z Input
1 x Combo XLR-1/4″ TRS Balanced Mic/Line Input
2 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced Line Output
1 x 1/4″ TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
1 x 1/4″ TS Unbalanced Hi-Z Output
2 x 1/4″ TRS Unbalanced Control Input
|Phantom Power||+48 V, Selectable On/Off|
|MIDI I/O||1 x 5-Pin MIDI In
1 x 5-Pin MIDI Out
|Memory Card Slot||None|
2.2 to 1000 Kilohms
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Bit Depth||24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Required Hardware||Available USB 2.0 Port|
|Internet Connection||Required for Registration, Software/Driver Download|
|Power Requirements||USB Bus-Power|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington Security Slot|
|Dimensions||7.68 x 7.68 x 2.09″ / 19.5 x 19.5 x 5.3 cm|
|Weight||2.1 lb / 1.0 kg|