This 15-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A high-performance driver—powered by an ultra-efficient 2,000-watt Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX915XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX915XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimised bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
The PRX900 series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
- Transducer: 915SG 15” ferrite magnet woofer
- Low-noise, low-distortion gain staging design
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- Power: 2,000 watts peak/1,000 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 36 Hz–98 Hz @2pi (-10 dB); 40 Hz–87 Hz @2pi (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes Automatic Feedback Suppression, system limiter and 180ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for precise time-aligned systems
- Optimised presets for pairing full-range speakers with subwoofers
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems
- BLE networking via JBL Pro Connect app
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Inputs and Outputs: – 2 XLR balanced Combo jacks, 2 XLR pass-through outs
- Two integrated handles (top and side)
- Mount: M20 pole cup
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimised bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Quiet fanless operation
- Net weight: 28.6 kg; gross weight: 33.6 kg
- Dimensions: 549 mm x 480 mm x 580 mm (H x W x D)
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
PRX900 Product Walkthrough
PRX900 Product Setup
In case you missed it! PRX900 Worldwide Product Launch Event
PRX900 Quick Look