From cone to cabinet, the PRX918XLF is designed for advanced acoustic performance. A next-generation 918SG woofer with ferrite magnet delivers smooth, natural bass response, and an FEA flared port design reduces air noise and distortion. It all adds up to clean, accurate, powerful sound at any volume.
This 18-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A next-generation driver—powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX918XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX918XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimised bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
The PRX900 Series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
- Transducer: 918SG 18” ferrite magnet woofer
- FEA flared port design reduces air noise and distortion
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- Power: 2,000 watts peak/1,000 watts RMS
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimised bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Frequency response: 30 Hz–110 Hz @2pi (-10 dB); 35 Hz–92 kHz @2pi (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes 180ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for precise time-aligned systems
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems
- Optimised presets for pairing with full-range speakers
- Inputs and Outputs: – 2 XLR balanced Combo jacks, 2 XLR pass-through outs
- Two side handles
- Mount: M20 pole cup
- Cabinet features optimised bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Quiet fanless operation
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Net weight: 40.7 kg; gross weight: 47.5 kg
- Dimensions: 693 mm x 591 mm x 654 mm (H x W x D)
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
PRX900 Product Walkthrough
PRX900 Product Setup
In case you missed it! PRX900 Worldwide Product Launch Event
PRX900 Quick Look