Equipped with dual Ø14mm back-electret capsules, the Superlux E431U Multi-pattern Condenser USB Microphone delivers crisp and dynamic sound reproduction. Featuring three different pattern settings, the Superlux E431U makes it easy to select the best pickup pattern for different professional recording requirements.
The Superlux E431U is an ideal choice for a wide range of professional audio vocal, musical instrument, recording, streaming or broadcasting applications.
• USB digital recording condenser microphone.
• Multi-pattern function to offer the best pickup pattern under different recording requirements.
• 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate.
• Equipped with high quality A/D converter for excellent sound quality.
• Featured with headphone jack and individual volume control for zero-latency monitoring.
• The built-in headphone amplifier ensures extremely clear and rich playback details even under high volume.
• Flat and wide frequency response perfect for podcasting, home studio, live recording and narrating.
• Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac OS system.
Types：Ø14mm back-electret capsules
Polar Pattern：Cardioid / 8-figure / Omni directional
Sensitivity：-38 dBV/Pa（12.6 mV）
Max. SPL：108 dB（THD <1%, at 1kHz）
Power Requirement：Powered by USB（5V DC）
Bit Depth：24 bit
Sampling rate：192 kHz
Volume Control：Direct monitoring volume control, headphone monitoring volume control
Output jack：USB C-Type
Headphone output power：150mW（at 1kHz, 1% T.H.D., 16Ω）
Headphone output jack：Ø3.5mm stereo headphone jack