The Superlux L401U USB microphone is equipped with a 1”, 3μm ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm capsule to ensure studio-grade recording quality in any stage, home or studio environment. The plug-and-play design of the L401U large diaphragm USB microphone ensures compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating systems and supports the majority of available DAW software.
The high-quality A to D converter and USB output of the Superlux L401U makes accurate recording effortless. The rear of the L401U features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack to provide real-time microphone input monitoring. A direct/mixing knob allows you to adjust the monitoring level between mic input and audio output easily.
The Superlux L401U large diaphragm microphone is a quality tool that is the right choice for any professional stage, home or studio application.
• USB digital recording condenser microphone.
• Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac OS system and supports most of the DAW software.
• Ø 1”, 3μm ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm capsule of L401U captures exquisite and warm sound.
• The cardioid pickup pattern of L401U is very suitable for vocal recording, acoustic instruments and any other sources.
• The built-in headphone amplifier ensures extremely clear and rich playback details even under high volume.
• Direct monitoring provides zero-latency monitoring.
• Built-in high quality AD converter, and with 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate.
• Included die-cast table stand.
Types：True condenser, Ø1″（ Ø25.4 mm）
Max. SPL：110 dB（THD <1%, at 1kHz）
Power Requirement：Powered by USB（5V DC）
Bit Depth：24 bit
Sampling rate：24 bit / 192 kHz
Volume Control：Direct / mixing monitoring volume control, headphone monitoring volume control
Output jack：USB connector
Headphone output power：150mW（at 1kHz, 1% T.H.D., 16Ω）
T.H.D：< 0.5%（at 1KHz）
Headphone output jack：3.5mm stereo headphone jack